Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Green Tea


Should I try it or not? I heard the taste is horrible at first, that you have to choke it down, but after some time you get use to it.
My grandma is drinking 3 glasses a day and in a month I think, maybe a tiny bit longer, she has lost 18lbs...she doesn't exercise, and isn't on a diet. Can we say jealous?
I already bought some and its ready to be used..but Im scared I will hate it and won't see results! Im debating on making a little glass right now...but I can't force myself to drink it plain. I mean seriously, plain...no sugar, no honey, no flavor, just plain green tea. It doesn't even sound appealing, but the weight loss does.
Anyone else tried it? What do you think? Is the result worth choking it down for a little bit??

1 comment:

  1. I haven't, by my trainer drinks it everyday. You try first...then let me know how bad it is...lol.

    ReplyDelete