Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day...Who Knows!

Ok so Ive not been very good with updating things on here. I'm chasing after a little monster, cleaning, cooking, working, shopping (my addiction other then food) etc etc BUT I am so happy that I lost 4lbs in a week. That's amazing for me. This week I'm working hard again...I'm trying to burn 600 calories a day, and Ill add, its not that easy! Luckily, cleaning and chasing a kid adds up. I asked my husband for a body bug type of thing for my birthday, he said NO...but then I found out how much they were and I was ok with that.

I'm stilling using the EA Active, which, if you have a Wii, I totally recommend getting the EA Active over the Wii fit. I feel better after using active. I use the fit to warm up and cool down and then a hard workout from the active and I feel amazing!

Ive been eating sugar which I know I said I wouldn't, but its hard not to. I'm going to try again to cut it out, or to just have one sweet thing a day. I can't quit cold turkey with sugar...I don't know how people can just quit eating sugar...its one of those things that I crave, and I have to have it!
My husband and I enjoy eating out, I thought this was going to be a problem. I mean eating out usually means you get something you normally wouldn't, then you add all the extras, you drink pop, and sometimes even a dessert...you easily eat 1300+ calories. Well, last Friday was my father in laws birthday and we all went out. I wanted a big burger, or chicken parm....but instead I got a fruit salad. Romaine lettuce with raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, pineapple, oranges and lemon poppy seed yogurt dressing on the side. I think that was by far the best salad I have ever had! And I knew it was healthy...plus I did the fork/dressing trick...you know where you get the dressing on the side, then dip your fork in it then get food on your fork. With this salad though, you almost didn't even need the dressing. I will definitely be going back to that restaurant just for that salad!

Well, its early, my son is still asleep and I need to get some working out done before he gets up.
OH and today, Im posting some before pictures...I know Ive lost 4lbs but believe me, it doesn't show...

1 comment:

  1. A friend of mine made a salad similiar to that the other night. I am going to replicate it...it was SO good...

    ReplyDelete