Thursday, February 4, 2010

Bring on the Pain!!!

First, the green tea doesn't taste that bad. I was shocked and I'm drinking just one glass a day. Of course, its not a miracle drink so I haven't seen rapid weight loss or unicorns...but Ill give it a month and see what happens!
Second, I love the hurt feeling. You know the one you get after working out, the next morning you get up and its just all over, its this sore feeling...it doesn't hurt and in your mind you have no clue. But then you think some more, and holy crap your body hurts from working out, its reacting the right way. This morning my butt and lower abdomen hurt, I don't think I have EVER felt this areas ache....I didn't know I had muscles there! I was so happy! Happy about pain, yes, you better believe it. So I say bring on the pain, I want to ache, sweat, and feel muscles that I didn't know exisited...its a wonderful feeling!

So this weekend is my 24th birthday, where has time gone? But I was really thinking today, and I'm glad Ive put myself to this challenge. I'm still young, only have one child, and my body doesn't completely hate me yet. I am so happy that I'm finally doing this, for myself. I am doing better with weight loss now then I ever have. I am feeling better and life isn't out to get me.

Well, The Office is over, my husband went to the movies with his brother, the little one is in bed, and I'm going to go workout. I'm doing so well, I know its rude to brag, but I truly am so proud of myself. I have never worked on something that I wanted this hard. Thank you motivation for finding me and becoming my friend. I think we have a long fun road ahead of us...

2 comments:

  1. Great job....keep at it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it up! I'm am sipping my last cup of coffee as I type this, soon to be replaced with green tea.

    I love that HURT feeling too, especially when it's in my abs :)

    ReplyDelete